Lucky patcher app is an android tool to change permission on android apps, block ads, get free in app purchases from android apps and games. Lucky patcher can be used on android and also on PC or windows with the help of bluestacks. If you want to use lucky patcher on PC, please click here to jump to PC section.
Features of Lucky Patcher:-
- The notable feature of lucky patcher apk is that it works even on non-rooted devices, which is rare in such kind of tool but Note that Lucky Patcher Download works fully only on rooted devices.
- If your device is not rooted, you can root it first with our best kingroot app for android. We recommend kingroot apk because it doesn’t require PC to root and also kingroot support maximum number of devices.
- Or, You can learn about all the available features for Non-rooted devices on our post Lucky Patcher No root.
- Apply Custom Patch to get full version of apps or some special features.
- Remove license verification from paid apps.
- Remove ads from free apps.
- Get free in app purchases in android apps and games.
- Click Here to read in detail how to get free in app purchases with lucky patcher.
- Install modded play store.
How to use lucky patcher apk in android?
- Download Lucky patcher apk v 7.5.8
- After downloading Lucky Patcher, Install it, open and grant root access. You can see “custom patch available”, “License verification found”, ” In app purchases found” below the name of apps.
How to Get Free In app Purchases:
- To get free in app purchases, please click here to read in detail.
- To apply custom patch follow the following steps:
- Look for the app or game that has “Custom patch available” below, then tap on it.
- Select Open menu of patches => custom patch. If multiple custom patches are available select any one of them. (You can try other if first one fails).
- Tap apply. Wait for some minutes until “Patches are applied” is seen. Congrats!!!
- If “Patch couldn’t be applied” message is displayed, Please upgrade or downgrade version of your app or game as said by lucky patcher to fix this. Please look screenshots below if you are still confused.
Note:- Please keep lucky patcher installed in your device if you had applied custom patch to any app. Otherwise, the patch applied will be lost.