In nowadays, the usage of the internet has increased when compared to the years before. Many of the people are using the internet is various ways, such as for working, animation, gaming, watching movies, videos and much more. But sometimes, the users may face the problem of the router IP address doesn’t work properly. In that situation, use the 192.168.1.254 IP address as a default IP is the only solution for the problem.
Generally, each and every router model has its own IP address and the common IP address used are 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0. The 192.168.1.254 IP address is regarded as a private address. The only difference between those IP addresses are the last three digit numbers. For every new router, there will be a default username and password. By using the login details user can prevent the irrelevant connections which tried to access their internet.
It is very difficult if you forgot your router password and that results in not having the access to use the internet. Don’t worry, you can easily retrieve the router password by following some of the instructions. Make sure to save the router IP address and password. There are many ways to reset the router in an easy way. The following are the simple steps to reset the router.
Reset the Router using Web Page Setup
- In the first step, you need to go to the setup page.
- Next, in the administration tab, go to the factory defaults that displayed on the screen.
- Now in the factory defaults section, click on the Restore Factory Defaults.
- Finish the router reset in the default settings and then reconfigure the device based on the internet connection.
How to Configure Routers using 192.168.1.254 IP Address
- First of all, open the default internet browser.
- In the address bar of your browser, just type the 192.168.1.254 IP address.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page where you have to enter the default username and password. The details can be found in the default password list.
- Click on the enter option and on the menu, click on the Advanced setup option.
- Next, select the ISP (Internet Service Provider) name.
- As per your requirement, select either PPPOE or Bridge Mode.
- Enter the login details provided by the ISP.
- Now save the details and reset the modem or router.
Process to Setup Security Key with 126.96.36.199 IP Address
- First, you have to open the default browser on your computer and then enter 192.168.1.254 IP address in the address bar.
- You will be redirected to the new admin page where you have to enter your username and password.
- Now click on the Menu present on the top left side of the page corner.
- Next, select security option from the menu list.
- In the provided field, enter the strong security key for the router.
- Now save and reset the router to get the stable network signals.
192.168.1.254 (Bridge Mode)
- On your browser, enter the 192.168.1.254 IP address.
- Next, click on the Advanced Setup.
- Now select the Bridge Mode option.
- Enter username and password once again.
- Click on the Save button and restart the router.
- After a few minutes, on the router and go to the router web page, then check the internet connection which is stable or not.
So guys, this is the complete information related to How to Configure Routers using 188.8.131.52 IP Address. The above mentioned process is easy to change the default IP address, username and password. If you have any doubts, just drop them in the comment box below.